3 things that are interfering with your periods, fertility and libido

January 22nd, 2012

That was a fun video. I hope you are ready to harness the power in your panties! CLICK HERE to learn more about how you can live your fullest life!

Posted in Adrenal Fatigue, Anxiety & Depression, Libido, Menstrual Cycle Issues, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome - PCOS, Premenstrual Syndrome - PMS, Protect and Preserve Your Fertility

15 Responses to “3 things that are interfering with your periods, fertility and libido”

1. Marie says:

Wow, what a ride! Thank you SO much for all this vital information! It makes so much sense to see all the different organs of the body working together and if something is out of whack everything else will be affected. Such a shame we don’t learn this at school or get told at a doctor’s. Thanks a lot and keep going.
    XO

2. Melissa says:

With the flo living program, do you cater for vegans?

3. Jennifer says:

This is so true. Thanks for the post because it has really opened my eyes .

4. Shenica says:

Awesome! So educational and instructional–I really appreciated the detailed information and yes the science. Science is good, having you remind me of it helps to inform my decision making process from what I will have for lunch to when I will get to bed.

Volume was great, the charts were great as well. I have no feedback for you except, I can’t wait for the next video.

Take Care,
    Shenica

• brandi says:

Shenica –

Thanks for your comment – we love hearing that women enjoy learning about the science of their bodies!

xoxo -
      Brandi
      The FLO Living Team

5. Alisa! You are absolutely LOVELY! I’ve been following you on Twitter for a while. This is the first video I’ve watched, and you have a wonderful gift of presentation, likeability, warmth AND great content! I definitely will share this with my gals, and look forward to your next post. Warmly, Thais

• brandi says:

Thank you, Thais! I’ll pass on your sweet words to Alisa.

Yours in the FLO –
      Brandi
      The FLO Living Team

6. Miranda says:

Love it. Sending it on to my sisters and girlfriends. Can’t wait for the next video – this information is so important to know (and is conveyed in such a warm and accessible way)! Keep up the good work from Miranda in Australia

• brandi says:

Miranda –

Thanks so much for your comment and also for passing this info along to your family and friends.
      Xo -
      Brandi
      The FLO Living Team

7. Cindy Budner says:

Loving the videos, the nerdier they get the better!
    Keep up the good work Alisa and lovely FLO ladies!

• brandi says:

LOL! Thanks Cindy – we are nerds at FLO Living, but we like to think of ourselves as sexy nerds!!!
      Brandi
      The FLO Living Team

8. Gayle says:

Thank you for these really great posts. I can’t wait to get started on this program myself!!

9. Elizabeth says:

This was really educational. Thank you for posting. I learned a lot about the endocrine system. Excited to watch the rest!!!

• brandi says:

Thanks, Elizabeth. We’ve got 5 videos for you to watch, enjoy, and hopefully learn something. Let us know what you think!
      Brandi