5 Step Fertility-Boosting Plan

June 19th, 2013

I often get the question: “Alisa, tell me what I can do to get pregnant easily!”

Sometimes it’s about getting knocked asap, sometimes it’s just for future reference.

Where are you at on this continuum?

Whether you’re ready to get pregnant now or just want to be fertile and prepared for when you’re ready in a year or even longer, today’s video is for you.

Watch and learn my 5 Step Fertility-Boosting Plan.

I’ll cover not only food and product changes to make, but a couple of surprising tips you might not expect!

This is a really important piece of your fertility journey that I don’t want you to miss -

And of course, if you’re feeling the need for more personal attention and support, the WomanCode System is here for you.

I can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!

Alisa

Posted in Uncategorized

19 Responses to “5 Step Fertility-Boosting Plan”

1. Elizabeth says:

What type of food should I be eating if i am already pregnant? Should I stick to the same food for the four stages of my cycle? If so, I can I tell which part of the cycle I am in if I am already pregnant?

2. Stacey says:

Hi there. Just watched the video. Very good information. Turns out I am doing everything right! : ) Of course it helps that I am a health nut and chemical free live’r. Almost everything right anyways! I need number 5 in my life more. My libido is literally raging. And I am single! Ahhhhh! hahahahahah

3. Anessa says:

I learned about you through TED talks. You are an amazing woman. My question is – Many women told me that I will have a hard time getting pregnant because I never had kids and I had and still have an IUD (10year). (it was a life threatening situation and I had to terminate and I put the IUD right away). I am 34 now. Is it too late for me? for my body to even think of kids. Did I damaged everything by putting the IUD in with out ever delivering?

• Jessica says:

Hi Anessa!

I don’t think it’s too late! It would certainly be a great idea to get the IUD out as soon as possible if you are planning on trying to conceive in the near future.

Our protocol would be key for managing the hormonal implications.
      I would also recommend a modality like Maya Abdominal Massage to help directly with the physical aspect.

If you’d like to get in touch with to explore how we could help, send us an email to info@floliving.com

In support,
      Jessica
      The FLO Living Team

4. Ami says:

What about pelvic adhesions? Is there anything that would help?

5. Laia says:

This feels so inspiring and informative. Thank you!

6. Theresa says:

Wonderful video. I learned so much.

7. Paula says:

Loved the video – full of so many helpful tips that I didn’t get from my health practitioner. I am going to stop using hand sanitizer for sure! Wow! I know that you can make your own using aloevera gel and rubbing alcohol maybe? I was wondering if dairy and wheat should be taken out of the diet as well? I have been struggling for 3 years, have had 2 miscarriages in those last 3 years. I am vegetarian as well, so taking out wheat and dairy on top of that seems so hard for me to do. But I am trying. Just wondering how taking wheat and dairy out of the diet is helpful for fertility? Thank you:)

• Shannon says:

Hi Paula!
      Thanks for writing in! This is a great question. And the answer is really unique to each individual…but I do have to say that many, many people have an intolerance to both of these foods, and are unaware, because they don’t show up in the body as normal allergic reactions, like rashes, etc.
      We’d love to support you in your journey to pregnancy and we have sooo many tools to help you with that. Please email us at info@floliving.com and you can set up a free info session with one of our coaches.
      In support,
      Shannon
      The Flo Living Team

8. Bernie says:

PLEASE DELETE MY QUESTION IMMEDIATELY ! didn’t realize it was going public!!!!!!!!

• Shannon says:

Done Bernie! It’s all good. :)
      If you’d like, you can connect with one of our coaches and see how we can support you! You can email us at info@floliving.com.
      And remember, when you reach out and speak your truth, it empowers other women to do the same!…and we’re only on a first name basis, you’re identity is safe!
      Be well & speak soon!
      In support,
      Shannon
      The Flo Living Team

9. Cassandra says:

I was wondering if you should eat roasted nuts or raw nuts? I have seen conflicting information out there and don’t know what is best for my fertility. Also, what are your thoughts about Clomid? Good or Bad or a “Band-Aid” to a bigger problem?

Thanks,
    Cassandra

• Shannon says:

Great question Cassandra! There are mixed reviews on roasted vs raw and I think all in all the raw is better for the body because all of the positive, health benefits of the nuts/seeds are kept in tact. Some studies show that nuts roasted above 170 degrees are damaged and the health benefits decline….an easy remedy for this if you like the taste of roasted nuts is to roast them at home in your own oven , below 170 degrees.
      As for the Clomid…many women have had success with it. If you’d like to set up a session with one of our coaches, we can support you through your own journey! Email us at info@floliving.com!
      In support,
      Shannon
      The Flo Living Team

10. April says:

Loved it great info. How can I write in and have you do my question on menstral cramps and make a video?

• Shannon says:

Hi April!
      Great question! Please send an email over to info@floliving.com and we’ll consider it for an upcoming post!
      Thanks for your interest in Flo & stick around for much more fabulous info!
      Shannon